7/12/06

invitation

if you're in pretty melbourne city this thursday evening and are looking to look at something, come to this exhibition...

it's called treasure, it features a pile of bones and some bananas and some logs and some pretty pretty birds. if all goes to my crazy plan, there may also be a handmade book to look at and buy, along with some other stuff...

tim elsom is a jeweller, who makes covetable knuckles and fangs that i have seen and wanted, he is also launching new stuff...

so come and have a look. from 6- 8pm at ALICE EUPHEMIA, shop 6 cathedral arcade, 31 swanston street, or enter off flinders lane.

i am sick and stressed and unhappy with myself so will be a barrel of laughs... especially after an allnight, working and worrying... NO SLEEP! CHAMPAGNE! CODRAL! SWEET!

BUT LOOK! BANANAS!

birdy bananas & bones

5 comments:

sublime-ation said...

Bananas! Birds! Bones!

THIS Thursday? No wonder no sleep.

Will try and make it.

dell said...

yep, like tomorrow! arrrgggh and i have the lergy... grouse...

rhymes with pony said...

hope it goes well dell,
sadly, i wont be able to make it

sublime-ation said...

Damn my computer went funny at 5.30 last night and I lost my file of 5000 words. Found it recovered in the trash after an hour and promptly sculled 3 wines.

I hope it went well and you are feeling better.

I am so pissed off I missed out on bananas.

When this book is over, I will make it up to you.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well. I just had a show last week and I got totally sick afterwards! so take care of yourself... bananas, bananas, bananas!