2/5/06

I am NOT an animal

say it again

i am NOT AN ANIMAL

ok

so what

iam

SOWHATIFIAM?

FINE

where shall i go to lick these wounds?

back to the den
the cave
the crib, A BURROW? A CAGE? THE DANCEFLOOR?

happy birthday birdie
that animal party was heaps of fun, even the pigs came. some personal highlights...

pat grinning in the rosella costume i made him.
seeing him talking to the POLICE drunk in said parrot suit at four am while someone lets their tyres down in the alley. HA.
rachael hooper. (say no more)
seeing pat fall drunken in a parrot suit from the pony stage...
and later hearing that he walked from bus to pony to find us, on his own, wings flapping, yelling FUCK THE POLICE to anyone who cared to listen... thats the highlight in my head... oh and the thought of all those other animals washing up all over town... yea for costume parties...
YEAH, also dancing with and meeting with and blatantly touching some VERY handsome animals. they looked SO pretty.
er...
what to say about this?
DSC03059
DSC03046
yella birds
fox aminal giraffe
that other mantra is futile... here we have the revised edition

I AM AN ANIMAL AND I NEED YOUR LOVE

I AM AN AMINAL AND I NEED YOUR LOVE

IMANANIMALAWILDONESOIWILLEATYOUFORBREAKKIEIFICANCATCHYOU
ANDIMNOTTALKINGTOTHEGRASSORTHEVEGETABLES

1 comment:

Djali said...

Dell, you are a party animal and I'm notta lion when I say you may have my love. But where oh where are the pictures the much talked about cheetah costume?