8/26/07

playground

I threatened to see some art, it was no empty threat...

Experimenta's playground. I haven't really looked properly yet, but I was pleased as it made me revisit this charming, cupcake eating dinosaur by Simon 'I'm so clever' MacEwan...

Dylans show made me smile, the performance made it for me.
Rhys Lee at helengory left me a little whatevs this time around...
Sutton, Conical, Seventh, Dianne Tanzer and Gertrude street...
Helen Johnson at Sutton was pretty special, I'd say it was a highlight...

NOW, only two sleeps til Queensland... WOO

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Dell,
Glad you liked my show.
I am now in Norway, time gets too slippery when preparing departures... good luck in Berlin.
Here is the first most helpful thing for any non-German speaking person arriving in Berlin - an English version of the 'registration' form.
Helen