6/5/08

goodbye to berlin

goodbye to berlin
... goodbye to pink phones

Our last days were hot and busy and mostly pretty lovely... you know playing ping pong in the park...
mark & adam
... drinking sexy lager...
sexy lager

Three little girls appeared offering me a hand painted candle 'shöne kerze'.
I was delighted, and confused, until Mark clarified that it was a present for me. They disappeared like the little elfin princesses they were... We burnt it later in the beer garden and stared into it in awe... See, a fascinating movie.



Swimming in the lake with the ever lovely Marieke. I love fresh water lakes, Berlin has them and it was hot... Another reason my heart is breaking that it's such a long expensive plane ticket away from home.
the lovely miss M

Sad story, happy story...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful Dell. I liked your movie.

LM said...

I wish you would stay just a little bit longer...

Nicky Peacock said...

i wish i'd had a chance to visit you..i am a dumbkopf.

**kisses