2/16/09

anyways...

We rode down to the flying fox colony on the Yarra to listen to Snawklor at sunset. I was all tired from pottering around the house, but once we actually got there over those hills I was very happy about it. Still a part of me has an aversion to riding up hills, even through gum trees full of rosellas. I think I was scarred, growing up on the top of a hill, no matter where you rode, it was ALWAYS uphill to get home.

Had a weekend full of lovely kinder. Little people everywhere. I still have texta tattoos on my arm, and a belly full of cake. Yes, children and cake go together. Even if the children don't eat cake.

ANYWAYS. After a week our house is getting there. We have some places where you can sit and not look at mountains of boxes. Which is new for us. We have been looking at our boxes for 6 months now.

1 comment:

pen said...

i still have boxes surrounding me 11 months later......