12/22/09

Oh My God

Pene and Anna got to witness the hungry tired phenomena tonight as we had our work dinner. After finished being hungry I get very tired. Lucky us it was at Cutler and Co. So spoilt. Amazing scallops and lamb and pickled cherries and violet icecream. Yum.

Speaking of Yum, the chutney club hamper was drawn on saturday, so if this is news, unfortunately you probably didn't win. But a huge thank you to everyone who bought tickets and contributed. We raised over $500 for charity, so I feel good about it, you should too.

2 comments:

cake said...

I think that's the funniest auto-comment I've seen...

maybe it's blood sugar? (re. hungry -tired, not re. ugg boots)

or maybe you just have good priorities... y'know, eating, sleeping, important...

Adam said...

i was just wondering where i could get some mini short metallic bailey button sundance uggs on sale online