12/14/09

Tired

Adam is often amused by my perpetual oscillation between tired or hungry. I'm either one or the other and often both. There is a tiny window where I am both wide awake and well fed, but I'm struggling to remember that time. Today is the day to catch up on some homework. I'll be in the shop three days this week so am trying to prepare. I need to make deliveries to Craft Victoria and Alice Euphemia (Yes there will be new brooches in both by tomorrow, as well as Cottage Industry, Perfect for Christmas presents!) and restock the empty cupboards and see my dear Annie before she leaves.

It was nice to see everyone who came by either the sale or the gallery on the weekend. I had a lovely time, despite being a bit of a zombie. Not sure what is wrong with me at the moment but I feel like I need to sleep for a week. (Apologies to all parents out there who haven't had an unbroken sleep for however long. I don't know how you do it)

2 comments:

HANDMADELIFE said...

It was fun to hang out with you Dell - saucy legs Stewart!

Adam said...

'he says there is a tiny window when i am both awake and well fed, and that time is about half an hour after breakfast'... well, if you're going to quote me without reference, you'll get corrected