8/9/11

Phew

So glad that week is over. We have moved house, people came to the exhibition, I survived the install too, despite a borderline disastrous week. Also we haz internets again. Happy Kittehs.

Thanks to all who came to Denim, extra special thanks to all who wore denim with purpose. There are some great photos from the night over on Three Thousand, like Anna and Haima, so sweet.

I have had a pretty relaxed weekend, unpacking boxes and baking. I have also managed to survive the ride to and from Preston a few times now, despite living at the top of a hill on top of another hill. I do have tired legs though. I will be the girl with freakish leg muscles: which reminds me of this video Adam played for me the other night.

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is mean about the phew and the mountain side and Bikes sales in India have been a little pushy and people are drifting towards 100cc bikes more than high end bikesBikes Melbourne