9/5/11

Yellow

Seems to be the colour of the moment in our kitchen, as Bacon and Egg came around with a massive bag of massive lemons. This one is nearly as big as my head, and I have a big head.


lemon

My nails are yellow in honour of Tai Snaith, who has a yellow exhibition 'Sun in the sky, you know how I feel' at C3. The opening was dotted with yellow outfits, I made a token effort, it was harder than I thought, and I have ALOT of colour in my wardrobe.

The freesias were picked by the roadside on a drive to St Andrews on saturday for the market. There were entire fields of them. I loved the market, though didn't find what I was looking for (I wasn't after chenille pants or dreadlock maintenance). I did however find big trees, french sorrel for the garden, olive bread and lemonade.

From yellow to pinks and reds, the peachy plummy blossoms are from a back alley near you, and lastly Donald and that amazing light are from band practice. Such a nice weekend.



No comments: