5/22/12

Next Wave

I made it to the opening of Next Wave on friday night. My first time in Footscray for awhile. It was a great view across the river to a pile of shipping containers. I wasn't feeling like wine or food trucks, I wanted more of a house party and remained steadfastly unconvinced, despite all the shiny leotards and the hula hooper. Let me explain my favourite thing for you via interpretive dance. Well no, I'll spare you. Here's a picture instead. Kate with Kate Bush. Love!


Kate Bush

The banners are from the exhibition 'food for thought'. I'd try to go to the accompanying food for thought dinner if bookings weren't closed. This may be my experience of most of next wave this year. I get interested after it's happened. I did look for bells today but found none.

Walk

This is a workshop moment from Signal. What was happening inside the building during the crazy squall in the video below. I will post the animated version at some point. Maybe.

3 comments:

anil said...

nice and interesting blog....we24support

A said...

or maybe just show it to me because i might be interested?

ii-ne-kore said...

HA! LOL. (and I have never used that abbreviation before ever)

"Let me explain my favourite thing for you via interpretive dance. Well no, I'll spare you. Here's a picture instead."