7/5/12

Dear

It's been awhile between letters. I hope you are well. I've been much better, though I have a persistent cough. I have been getting some things done. I dropped some work off to West Space. The fundraiser show opens on the 17th of July and is a good chance to make some canny art purchase or just drink beneficial beer.

I went to Women of Letters at Thornbury theatre on Sunday. I love to hear a letter read aloud, I got to hear five. I have tried to be a better letter writer in the last year or two, so I wrote a couple of aerograms to send to my Mum and my Grandma. God knows what I wrote in them, but that is one of the wonders of ancient technology. Firing off missives into the ether, trying not to say the same thing everytime. On that note, right now, I'll shut up.


No comments: