12/25/04

christmas\, jesus

you know it's 6am and i'm drnk and AWAKE right now, but i have to wish you loive.. iv'e been dancing all nightt with paul douglas and Kade macdonald... can't think of A better way to spend xmas, though they make me fell a little uinfamily. love my family but i haven't done christmas for years so feel a little estranged... my family LOVE me.. i'm fgood when i'm arounfd but otherwise i'm a serious let down... so not able to nbe ther in a half qassed wY, THOUGH MAYBE THIS'S HALFWAY & this ain't halfaSSED, LOTTA LOVE.......OH YES IT I... BUT ANNIE WHERE ARE YOU? goddam it.. i'm wEARING MY WOODEN HOODY, and yopu don't know how good that is.

not just family...

give it up fo the hot bitches.....

i bought s digitAl camera so you aqre soooo goin to see a millllon pictures of me... goin to tranqs gig tonight, gone dance my rock n roll ass off. might wear my wooden hoody even though some boY tiold m me it looked psychedelic. nahh.. HOTT... SO NOT PSYCHEDELIC... CAPSLOCK, WE HAVIN A P-ROBLEM...

1 comment:

rhymes with pony said...

hello there hurricane dell. you seemed to have rampaged through the internet leaving posts not unlike that of a wind torn town. funny and interesting to look at though. love ronan.