5/1/06

all this talk of fruit...

reminds me of this...

the big apple is lovely...
so wonderfully put by mr exploding dog... in one of my favourite of his drawings ever... look at it...LOOK AT IT!

the big apple. even if it's not lovely, maybe it'd be good for me... i have been trying to save to go for years now. but i thought about it again last night and concluded i will commit to going autumn next year, and pull my finger out and SAVE...

so if you see me in the pub, scold me and send me home. 'dell, shouldn't you stop pissing your meagre funds away... new york won't come to you, will it... '

oh new york, who cares, barcelona, havana, bangkok, somewhere... i'm changeable like the weather on this and everything.

2 comments:

problematic said...

i was talking about NY last night and what it will take to get me there to work... it will take a lot but im going to do it!

ahh the roast... what a night for it, on the weekend i made the best vietnamese soup, ate at UME, made delicious spanish baked eggs (with soldiers) and the finest pancakes ive ever made in my life!

not to mention dancing and singing in the rain with gumboots!

happy hard rubbish...
x

_nothing_ said...

If i see you in the pub, I will be probably pissing my own funds away and hardly in a position to scold anyone. I recommend cheap boxes of goon to assist in fund saving. Even the good* stuff is only $6/litre!

New York New York, It's a wonderful town. I was lucky enough to go there a few years ago (actually, more than that, god). I came home and wanted to live in New York more than anything else ... it is truly an amazing place.

Then I found Amsterdam (and in the words of They Might Be Giants: Even old New York was one New Amsterdam), which is another story.

* As good as wine in a box gets.