9/25/06

farmarama

I’m finished with the piggies… BUT…

LOOKIT THEM! they made me laugh every day…
trouble

my little farmer is back and very pleased to see his baby animals…

farmer

i had a wonderful time... living like a princess... with fresh food aplenty and time and quiet and ANIMALS galore...

i had a chat with a satinbowerbird... i laughed at the pigs... i nursed baby chickens... i stared at many many beautiful birds... chased a huge goanna from the baby chickens, and managed to avoid seeing anymore snakes... thankgod... listened to ANIMALS... talk about a racket... bicker and bellow and howl and chirp and cheep and grunt and sing and mimic me...

HA! why are you muttering little birdie?

2 comments:

Rach said...

Those pigs are so little! And spotted! And cute! I am envious.

knifey said...

that photo of the pigs in the garden is possibly the happiest and loveliest photo i have ever seen in my life. for the record, i have seen more than five photos.