12/5/07

happy

'flight of the conchords' is making me happy...
I had watched the music clips, but the whole series! I'm already sad in advance that it will be over sometime... but mostly I'm happy... you can be too...
also the prospect of a white* christmas in berlin. OOH!

'according to legend on christmas eve in Germany, rivers turn to wine, animals speak to each other, tree blossums bare fruit, mountains open up to reveal precious gems, and church bells can be heard ringing from the bottom of the sea.'

maybe we'll have to get more of those Hawaiian mushrooms...

they also have the best cakes... MMM...
not to mention the ridiculously cute kids and there singing. ACK!

anyway, we had the best day out, delicious turkish sweets, a walk in the park and a new and precious coffee pot, and too many coffees...
life is alright. mmmHMM...

*fingers crossed...

2 comments:

sublime-ation said...

My memories of Germany at Christmas time are wonderful. For an Aussie, the Christmas markets and the gluhwein and the fairy lights on the snow are just magical.

Anonymous said...

will you wear my big lubkuchen love-clock and be meine liebe?