4/14/09

rose balsam



I fell in love with this video a week or two ago, UA, Rose Balsam, found via this blog. THANK YOU SANDWICH! It has made me even MORE Japan dreaming, which has been happening for as long as I can remember (basically it involves me daydreaming of living in Japan a while) One of those trips I have been saving up forever (as in saving up to do properly, not saving up dollars for) but I think it's getting near time (to start saving dollars for)...

*Patience grasshopper...

Anyways, I am most pleased for dear Tai, who gets to go to the Australia Council studio in Tokyo later this year, she deserves such goodness bestowed upon her, not that I'm not jealous. I will go see her exhibition 'Fight or Flight' which opens this thursday at West Space, perhaps you should too?

*I want some pretty impatience (rose balsam) for my new garden, which makes me happy every single day, so is a worthwhile investment.

2 comments:

Born Dancin' said...

Hey Dell, I saw today that you can get return tix to Japan for $700 inc tax TOTAL on Malaysian Airlines' website.

Japan is my favourite place in the world.

dell said...

Argh!

SO cheap... I wonder how long it'll last? I can barely pay my rent at the moment... I need a windfall, or a stimulus package.