7/4/09

karma

I probably deserved the curse of ugly video artifacts and crappy image resolution, as I have spent the last two or three weeks animating the massacre of various cute woodland creatures.

A tongue in cheek hunting expedition through woods over-populated with a proliferation of cute critters. Even the cutest of bunnies and the doiest-eyed deer aren't safe in these here woods. It's time for a cull.

I know, I'm sorry. I occasionally felt bad about it.

Anyway, some pictures of the other works. It's worth a wander up the street if you are around at night. I loved this monkey walk (top) and Yandell Walton's leaves were quite beautiful.






As expected, Jethro got in for a bit of an inspection. I think he approved. He didn't mind that the bunnies died. He knows all about fashion vermin.

No comments: