11/26/09

OMFG!

It's over, OMG what a relief. I had a lovely night, at least as lovely as can be, while feeling vaguely stressed and all over the place, mostly I was delighted to see so many loved ones. Thank you all for coming.

We ended up back at our place with some people, a fire, many pizzas, smoky martinis and a double pronged assault from our crazy neighbours. I don't think I've mentioned our crazy neighbours here yet? There are many stories, but last night we had one stalking the roof freaking people out, and another one hovering at the pizza table eating all the pizza, describing the broccoli pizza as 'very arty'.

Now, I have a weekend in Sydney to distract myself before thinking about what is next. Obligations are queuing up ahead of me clamouring for attention and time. Mostly many good things to come.

ANYWAY, If you didn't make it last night, our show continues til December 13th in GALLERY 1 at C3.
Also in GALLERY 2
IN DEFENSE OF ONE OR MORE LOST CAUSE - NICKI WYNNYCHUK
And in GALLERY 3
THE SAVIOURS - NAT THOMAS AND CONCETTINA INSERRA

So why not go to the convent, it's like the bush near the city with stuff to do. A lunch date at Kappaya (I neeeeed some of that special icecream) some art, maybe also a visit to the community shop, and a drink at Handsome Steve's House of refreshment.

WARNING. It can also be like a festival so choose your times wisely. Screaming children climbing trees and writhing on the expansive lawns can be delightful or horrific depending on the state of your brain.

1 comment:

sublime-ation said...

Yay! I didn't get to opening (hard being a country mouse sometimes) but will check it out this week.
Go D!