2/28/10

Insert Coin Here

An exhibition of Vending Machine goodness curated by Nella Themelios and Kim Brockett appears this week at Craft Victoria. For just two bucks you can get some possibly amazing, probably interesting, most definitely incredible value for money thing to wear as part of the 2010 L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival cultural program.

The vending machines will appear in four places over the next four weeks and you might have to elbow me out of the way to get some of the goodness. I'm jonesing for a rock with THINGS CHANGE on it and a porcelain brooch with Amateur Hour etched into it or a flouro ping pong ball with a face. Intriguing non? Much more info here, and pictures too.

Oh I made some things, so did many clever people, like I said, the big list is here. Anyway, how depressing to put in two dollars and get my own capsules. Fingers crossed I don't. I mean really, what are the chances?

1 comment:

Simon. said...

I got a ping pong ball.
woo.