4/30/10

Thanks

To the good people who came to our show last night. I was exhausted, but I had some very good moments, highlights of which were seeing friends, getting some very thoughtful comments and standing between Andrea and Stella getting hugs from them both while the delightful ms Rieschieck said some very lovely things about our work. Stella was looking amazing wearing a dress by Andrea. I thought it would be nice to see these clothes worn by real live people, and I can't think of anyone who wears a dress better than Stella.



I didn't get an amazing picture as I was distracted, and didn't want to harass her, but this is an indication.
It's a light wool cotton, which we pleated and printed, unfolding into an organic textured stripe. I love this fabric. I also love this dress Andrea. Clever lady.

No comments: