2/28/12

Design Depot

Here's some news. I will be giving an animation workshop as part of DESIGN DEPOT – for children aged 9-16 at Harvest Textiles during the school holidays. DESIGN DEPOT includes Emily Green, Handmade Romance, Dell Stewart and Harvest Textiles.

Participants will work side by side with the artists and gain the full benefit of 4 intensive days spent in the creative space at Harvest Workroom. My day – Scrap Paper Animation – will introduce students to the slow, joyous art of old school animation using collage, cutouts and printed paper elements in a traditional, multi-layered glass set-up. I will have piles of printed and textured paper to work with, which seems like school holiday heaven to me, not to mention time with all of these other amazing makers, I'm kinda jealous of the kids. Bookings at Harvest. Be quick as there are limited spaces!

No comments: