3/12/12

Art sandwich

After a big day in the shop, Pene treated me to a late afternoon strawberry and chocolate crepe from Breisoz. These crepes have those delicious crunchy edges and a decadent dollop of vanilla cream. I needed energy after an early morning.





I got on my bike and went to the opening of Figure and Ground at Utopian Slumps featuring some earth works by a bunch of artists. I locked my bike under a vertical garden, I have no clue how long that's been there, but I feel like it's relatively new?




I also visited the Flouresce closing at the NGV studio for that bit of colour and lastly the new shows at Craft Victoria. I was there long enough to say hello to some people and get me some lolly cake, which gave me energy to ride up the hill to Don's place, where I crashed a dinner party. Good thing I did too, BBQ roasted chicken and vegetables, and truly delicious smoky beans. Another late night, and I'm tired. It's about art, but it starts with food and ends with food.

No comments: