4/3/12

Next!

I am post workshop wiped out, but happy. It's a relief, there's always the fear of the unknown with those things. And the waking up at 5am panicking. Anyway, I think it went well. I have some funny animations to look through in the next few days.

Next! Groupwork is a project directed by the lovely Sarah Trotter. And today she has launched the blog and the facebook event for our upcoming show at Mr Kitly opening on the 20th. I'm really excited about this, and am looking forward to seeing everyone's work. I have made something new for me, sort of, which I have loved, hence the trips to the foundry.

'In this exhibition, Melbourne-based artists, makers and designers present new ideas about the objects we touch everyday and the objects that we employ to do the grasping for us.'
Hardware, Cutlery, Trivets and Hooks.

No comments: