11/30/12

A couple of things

So many things to tell you about, so little inclination to sit in front of the computer. I'll be brief. I am procrastinating about a drawing for the Platform fundraiser show. They have little to no funding for the moment and need all the support they can get. So many of my favourites contributing, there are sure to be some things I wish to live with – long live Platform!
Adam and I dropped works off for the Mr Kitly plant show. We were asked to make an object with a function related to plants, for the love of plant life. Both of these shows are opening next friday, the 7th of December.

Another thing I am working on is the plan for a workshop as part of SIGNAL 37 : Makers and Shakers. This is a free program for 13-20 year olds and I think it'll be wonderful. Registrations are open now for the 2 week workshop starting January 14th, so please pass it on to anyone who may be interested!





Amazing lightning show tonight. Other activities involve patching favourite jeans, admiring our roses, warming thedesignfiles open house, baking a birthday cake for Adam and picking strawberries and planting cucumbers and bbqing and sweltering through the last few hot nights. Summer is here Southerners.

No comments: