11/3/12

Time is on my side

Or not. BUT, I have dropped some work off at Mr Kitly this week, it's keeping good company. I've also had band practice, done about 5 loads of washing, mothered some lettuces and sulked over a collapsed poppy plant. We have had some crazy wind and weather, I love spring, though I've also had the hayfever brain fog and vexation pretty bad in the last week.


I have some exciting projects coming up, and just have to do some work reigning them in. There are also exciting new additions to my friend family, 3 little boys and one little girl, all beautiful, and so nice to hang out with tiny new people. So much wonder and a whole lot of love.

I'll leave you with a picture or two. Speaking of love. Band practice, wood and spots and chevrons, and these two.

No comments: