8/2/13

August

Already! Time is flying. I have been spending more time than I'd like to in the hospital, but we expect a baby any day now. I've been busy otherwise with some amazing projects for our show at Craft Victoria, feeling pretty lucky to have such wonderful people to work with. I've set up a blog over here with some info and works in progress, so have a look and keep eyes peeled for the exhibition in October.

I've had lots of lovely visitors since finishing up at work, yesterday was spent learning to weave cubes with Maryann and Kate, Annie, Iggy and Adam, a really lovely way to spend a day, and we got some beautiful starry animation out of it too. Annie bought farm fresh jonquils which smell incredible, another reminder of this crazy early spring we've been having, the japonica are amazing too. Adam and I visited the RMIT Design Hub in the afternoon to see Walter Van Beirendonck exhibition, lots of goodness. Until next time!

1 comment:

cheap nike said...

nice!!!