2/9/06

stormy

i like this rain

i might go out in it, see some art.

and jon michell at the old bar tonight...

definitely going to said old bar tomorow for the tranquilisers.

because i love them.

shall i go to that dirty dirty bar two nights running.

ar why not.

this was requested... waiting for the train to that animal party. photo by kate.
waitin fo the train

Update...

i ran into kate on the way to the train and she looked like the cutest little vagabond walking up the street that i yelled "OI ragamuffin! "and went home with her instead... of all of the above.

i booked a ticket back to melbourne which will be a first for me. i usually have open ended departures but brookie threatened to buy my ticket back if i didn't... so now you know, please don't invite me to anything fun between the dates of feb 18 - march 11...

i'm busy with eating the carrot cake i made in an attempt to quell these unusual sweet cravings i'm having, and drinking pot after pot of green tea. oh and most importantly i am listening happily to the cd jon michelle gave me on monday night, mum smokes, 'railroads chasms and fantasies'. i went to the launch a few weeks ago, wished i could buy it and the only un-ironic band t-shirt i might wear... designed by the clever and handsome nathan gray. anyway the cd. i love it, and i love him for giving it to my broke self. thanks jon.

i'm so very broke after buying tickets to qld. BUT it is my beloved grandma's 80th birthday and i wouldn't miss it for the world, i just wish i got to stay longer, but will plan to visit again in the depths of melbbournes winter...

I WILL though, go to see the tranquilisers tonight... at the old bar.

3 comments:

Djali said...

Thank you
...for the picture of your costume

I have a broken head today so my typing is slow and forlorn...but then I think maybe it is just this picture that is making me feel this way...or maybe that's just what I have done to the picture... I don't know...At the moment I am broke too; financialy and in general, so I think I understand this post a bit, but don't worry Dell, you couldn't be called lame even with two broken legs...err ...I have said broke a lot here, huh?....argggggh...

dell said...

thank you...
for the comment... i particularly like the bit about my broken legs...

cheered me up it did.

Djali said...

It has just dawned on me that ... well that is really a very odd thing for anyone to say and a little scary even for ME to read. I'm sorry.

But I'm in a much more suitable state of mind now, been thinking about anallable movies and cockadelic cars for almost five minutes now.

Cockaccord
Cockcorona
Anal Both Ways
Anal me and you and everyone we know...but I think I might leave it there cos it really just starts to get silly and decend into immature smut after this point.