4/9/06

stacked it again...

whose idea was that?

yes. I have been sustaining more bicycle injuries. how do I do it without a bike? trulyAMAZINGskillz.

another stack...

ooo can you see my brooch? I’ve been hassling simon at his studio. let me use your tools! I made this little Australia brooch. YES. LET ME USE YOUR TOOLS FOR EVIL!

i've been spending a fair bit of time with some very handsome gentlemen. yay for me!

& watching ronan cop a beating with a lawbook, thanks to bill buckley. a young man expressing his abject distaste for a friend’s choice of education. ...you’re doing law? take that then bitch. he whipped him. it's nice to witness that kind of youthful passion.

now I’m off to chutney club to show off my new project, code name black-eye. of course I have documented the stages of development, and will continue to do so. oooo weee. new projects.

oh and to taste test the jaboticaba jelly that I made while in qld, before cyclone larry came and blew the tree down.

bye,

sore eye...

3 comments:

Simon. said...

anna McSwain came into the studio sporting a fine black eye, you two should hang out...

rhymes with pony said...

beaten wives club

rhymes with pony said...

who make chutney