1/29/08

rainbow

Going to the Rotterdam Art Fair with work for this... Have finished my rainbow and now I'm painting... And trying to be better organized... If you click here, and scroll down, you will see my woody glasses representing for the Australian's overseas...

I knitted a Rainbow
Apart from rustling up sleeping arrangements I've been baking hazelnut brownies and going to openings, of which there are many... I keep seeing familiar looking people... Perhaps from Melbourne or perhaps people just stare SO much you feel you must know them... Have our fathers sheltered pigs together?

Saw a stumfilm in die kirche mit live musik improv piano and cello, thanks to lovely Marieke, it was great... Stum! It's something my mum used to say, passed on I think from her piano teacher Mrs Shmidt... SILENCE! It's nice when you have a personal connection to a word... Like siebdruckwerkstadt, which we have been learning about this week... The screen printing studio... Posters for Adam, posters for all... Veil spaß...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

viel glück liebchen!

sublime-ation said...

Your German's improving...when it starts getting all mussed up with English, like my Frenglish...Germglish.

pen said...

you're a little ray of sunshine

Minta said...

is one them glasses the pair i broke? oops a daisy!