6/18/08

dutch smoked

I just tried to convince Adam that we need to buy a whole giant sausage of smoked cheese, which I could then carve into a handsomely woody log, which I would then carry around with a knife to whittle off little morsels for whoever crossed my path...

Perhaps I shouldn't mention that we also discussed cheese gender & gay marriage and the benefits of living in the worlds most liberal society, for Adam at least, cause without a doubt a big sausage of smoky cheese is surely masculine and if you were to marry a log of cheese, this would be the place to do it.

Whoops, too late.

8 comments:

Minta said...

Surely Adam doesn't need too much convincing...i mean a Wheel of dutch smoked...if i was him i would wander in your path every second to grab a morsel...mmmm.

rhymes with pony said...

is germany the most liberal country?

dell said...

The Netherlands kid, you know, legal drugs and prostitution and also gay marriage...

Anonymous said...

this has got nothing to do with cheese...do you still love me?
love fleischi

Adam said...

i am willing to suffer the persecution for true love

rhymes with pony said...

dell, ah ok, i don't read good.
i love you emma even if dell doesn't answer.
adam i think that is the definition of love. hmm all inspired to by a pack of 'love is...' cards.

cake said...

what's a 'love is' card?
i love you too fleischi
also i love smoked cheese, is it better over there than it is here?

dell said...

Of course I love you Emma Fleischmann, and for that matter, I love every one of you, so it is like a famous comic strip that I've never seen before, but which I just googled. Love is for the lovable.