I was going to gloat about how I had made a second batch of trotski and ash fruit and nut brownies and how good that was. I had a big container of them to take for a week of house sitting in Kew.
Unfortunately it wasn't to be. When we went out to the supermarket for supplies the little snuffley piglet of a bulldog found them inside my bag and managed to drag them out, open the container and eat them all. WAH! Dark chocolate is poison for dogs, so instead of a cup of tea and a brownie on our first night we had an evening of worry and dog vomit ending up in a drive to animal emergency at midnight.
She is fine. Lucky she's so lovable. Little stinker.